Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Your basic travel day

Early flight meant early put of the house. 5:15 a.m.  My brother is a gem for taking me to the airport at such an hour! It's a good flight day when there is nothing exciting to report. Jacksonville to Denver to San Jose. A lovely 68 degrees here. It's so nice to get out of the heat.

I did get by the Company Store on the Apple Campus here in Cupertino. It's a cute little store! Not like the Big Apple retail stores you see, but more of a place to get "the small stuff". I needed a camera connector to put pics from SD cards directly onto the iPad. Got it, set it up, works like a charm!

A few martinis with Dolores .... maybe a few too many! .... Dinner, then off to bed to get my body on California time.  So far so good!  A couple of days visiting here before the journey begins. Stay tuned.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.