Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Productive, but not exciting

Seven more blocks done on the Desert Nights quilt (total done - 11).


The stack is a bit bigger. 

I had to recut one of the fabrics tonight because the "wrong" side of the batik was just way too wrong. So glad I still have more of that fabric in the stash.  :)

Closets installed tomorrow, then home redecorating is done for the year. Well ...  any redec that includes pounding and moving and inconvenience.  Celebrations are in order! Perhaps a martini tomorrow night. Stay tuned!

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. You deserve a double martini!!! XX, Dolores

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely a martini! I love your color combination of purples and yellows.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.