Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Day 4 Coeur D'Alene, ID to Bozeman, MT

Beautiful. Just beautiful.






This next pic was taken as we crossed the Continental Divide.  Yes that is snow. It didn't last long, though.


A beautiful drive with amazing trees. We are on I-90, now in the Mountain time zone. We are traveling through many, many miles of no cell coverage. That's only disturbing if you need help on the road, but something to remember if you ever take this drive.

We passed a cut-off for I-15, which I took from Phoenix to Flagstaff. That was also a gorgeous drive, although a bit scary for this woman from flat Florida. I think it would be one of the best drives ever for beauty if I drove that road from Montana back to Phoenix.  I may do that someday. But not in the cold months!

We're off today to....ah no! You'll have to tune in tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!







1 comment:

  1. So glad to see that all is well and there is a Starbucks around many corners. The scenery is so good to see it reminds me of what we see going fishing in Canada. Drive with care and enjoy yourselves. Later

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.