Monday, October 13, 2014

Nothing to report

All I did was pack and do laundry. (Not necessarily in that order) The biggest challenge is getting 18 days worth of clothes into one suitcase. (Hint: ExOfficio underwear helps a lot!) We will be traveling in cold weather some of the time, so heavy clothes are in order. Ay yi yi.

Monday is sewing group day at Cinnamon's (local quilt shop), so I'll get to touch fabric once more before I leave.

Stay tuned! And thanks for reading this boring post. Hopefully I'll make up for it with many pics from the upcoming adventure to be known as GRT2014 Take Two. I think. I may change that before the trip actually gets underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.