Thursday, October 16, 2014

Nothing to Report today

I didn't want the day to go by without a post, though. Just a nice social day with fellow quilters. Today is The Big Show, so there will be plenty to say tomorrow.

Dolores recommended a book (that takes about an hour to read) called Steal Like an Artist. Excellent advice in there! Here are a few of Dolores' quilts that I plan to steal ideas from. 




These are small pieces, and hang in her laundry room. Two of the pieces are from Sue Benner's Composition Quartet class. I will take that the next time I find it offered.  It's not currently on Sue's schedule for 2015, so maybe 2016. 

And in other news, the-opposite-of-Sue-Benner, Mary Lou Weidman, will be teaching something new and fun and whimsical in 2016. Be on the lookout! 

The weather here in Cupertino is delightful. Cool evenings, cool days. Such a relief from the Florida heat!

I hope your day is great. Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.