Friday, October 3, 2014

Not a lot but...

... At least the sewing machine got powered up. Just one more step, but it was a biggie.

I can hardly wait to see the selvage finished product. I think it's going to turn out so fun!

The last of the flooring was completed yesterday, so access to the sewing space was again limited.  Last day for that inconvenience. Hooray! So the house has been completely painted, the flooring (carpet and tile) has been replaced everywhere but the kitchen and bathrooms, and three of the closets get their make-overs next week.  It will be so nice to finally be able to put everything away! I'm not the neatest person in the world, but this is ridiculous! It's led to a lot of purging of STUFF, though, so that's been a real positive.  This is the last of the redecorating for this year.

It'll be nice to get back to whatever my "normal" is. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.