Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sewing and Cutting

I spent most of the day putting stuff back into the closets.  It's a perfect time for reorganization and really nice to get my arms around what I've got.  The best thing is that I finally got the garage cleared out enough to get the car back in. Yahoo! Poor car spent the hottest time of the year outside, baking.  But now it's back in its home.

I spent the evening cutting. And cutting. And cutting. Whew! But finally got the 60 fabrics cut for my next project. I also found time to get three more Desert Nights blocks done. Didn't even have to rip out tonight! Yay! But I didn't t take any pictures and now I'm too tired.  Maybe tomorrow, but now I'm going to bed.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.