Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Things I made today

My days are like most people's: some are interesting, others are just living life. The first day of 2014 was a "living life" day for me. I did a lot of stuff, but nothing worth writing about. Besides normal homecare chores, here's what I made.

These little blocks are called "fractures" now, I think.  I was just working through the scrap basket. No plans (yet) for these babies. They're just 3.5" square. I'll just dink around with scraps until I have enough to do something.



Rachel Ray's quick pickles

- during - 
done
Roasted Root Vegetables - parsnips, gold beets, rutabagas, onions, carrots, garlic

the gold beets were the tastiest

I also "made" a huge pile of clean laundry. 

In an effort to learn to take decent photographs, I've joined the "Capture Your 365" group. One photo a day, with a prompt to get me going. I'm starting another page for that project. See the tabs (up top) if you're curious about how I interpret the prompt.

Just a "living life" day, but it sure was productive. Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.