Thursday, January 30, 2014

GRT2014 Day 15 - Quilting in the Desert, Sedona AZ

I finished my class with Gail Garber on Wednesday; I'll start Louisa Smith on Thursday. It's such great fun being around so much creativity! And the ladies are (mostly) wonderful. I always make new friends at these events.

After class on Wednesday, 5 of us took off for the Chihuly glass exhibit at the Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix. Wow, what a show! They speak for themselves, so no more words are needed from me.








No time to load more right now - the internet here is ridiculously slow!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I love his work! Saw it while on vacation before we left NM. Sounds like you are having fun and doing extra fun stuff, too! Too bad you aren't here. You would love this frigid weather (it's 38 at 4:45 p.m.) and I wish I were in Pheonix! haha! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.