Saturday, March 24, 2012

Days 14 thru 17 - San Ramon, CA

Man these past few days have flown by! I left Las Vegas & ended up driving all the way to Kathy (Burkle)'s house in San Ramon, CA ...


.... (a little over 500 miles) and we've been going non-stop ever since.

The scenery between the two points is really beautiful. From Las Vegas to just beyond Tehachapi all looks like this:





 .... how could you not enjoy the drive? Take I-15 out of Vegas toward California sometime - it's gorgeous!

It's very chilly here, but we are headed out again! So I'll cut this short here and post more later today.


A couple of shots from our walk yesterday (this is where Kathy  lives - beautiful, huh?). I broke my phone on the walk,

which let to quite the day at the Mac store, but I'll tell you about that tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.