Friday, April 15, 2011

Knit one, Purl two

I am currently a knit addict. It started in California and it carries on now that I'm back home! I picked up some yarn for a sweater when I was out there. So far I've finished the back & both front pieces. Now I'm working on the sleeves. It's that wonderful Noro yarn; it's so yummy!

I'm probably an intermediate knitter but have found some great vids on youtube to help me along when I'm confused.

Hmm....seems there is a pattern here. I seem to be making lots of parts but no "wholes". Well! I'll fix that soon!!

Happy knitting!

1 comment:

  1. Knitting is very addictive! Although I do still quilt it was knitting that began the tug away and led me into other passions - knitting being one of them! Now I don't feel a night is complete without doing some knitting. Odd because early in life I was a weaver and a spinner - but I never once thought to learn to knit! Go figure. Enjoy what's on your needles !

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.