Friday, November 9, 2012

More blocks and another UFO sneaks into the fray

A few more blocks for the design-your-own quilt got made today.



Also, I started playing with another UFO (Prisma) using strata. I had all the strata made and the blocks cut from them, but I don't like the way it looked on the design wall, so I made more strata.


I'm off to the quilt show in West Palm Beach tomorrow, so the strata will have to wait till next week. (Funny what you see in pictures that you don't see "in the raw"; that light pink strip sorta screams at me. The rust/orange was intentional. I probably could've used another transitional strip from the turquoise to the pale blue. Good lesson: lay out the strips then take a photo before sewing everything together.

It's quite cool this evening. I enjoy it so much, because we get so little cool weather here. I hope your weather is pleasant.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.