Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend progress



My friend Marilyn joined me in a sewing session over the Memorial Day weekend. These two tops are now ready for the long-armers.




Variation on traditional "coins" pattern (from modabakeshop site)

Tennessee Puzzle

The UFO wall hanging below made it's way home with Marilyn (Merrill). It is from a class at the February Honeybee Retreat, 2011, with Carol Taylor. Although I love the design and colors, I don't think it would have gotten finished living at my house because of the two arcs of gray; they look like holes in the piece!! Yes, I could have replaced those, but Marilyn really liked it. I'll make another some day :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.