Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Things I like to play with


I didn't exactly get to all the things I had planned for yesterday. Ah, such is the way when one tries to make plans! Life steps in and takes over. So here's what I'm working on.

This mish-mash of "rows" will soon be a quilt. It's from the Moda Bake Shop site. It's so summery!


Here's the oh-so-very-simple block (made from jelly-roll strips).




I was playing with fabric, paper, & various other items for some ATCs, but ended up using the result differently. Part went into this great round box,


and I'll cut another slice to fit inside this tray.


There just might be enough left over for one or two ATCs.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.