Monday, May 18, 2015

Moving Right Along

I've finished the quilting on the gecko quilt. Whew! A LOT of thread was used! I'm pleased with the results though. Now on with the finishing (binding, blocking, label - not necessarily in that order.)



My next quilting project was this cute little tumbler. It's finished now, using the magic binding technique.  I didn't do dense quilting because I wanted this one to be soft. The tumblers are 3"; the piece is small.. Love the frog fabric on the back! 

(If you're not familiar with the magic binding technique, find it here.)







Throwback to my most recent drive across the country. Badass quilter in The Badlands. It was close to Halloween - I recognize the sweatshirt. 


That's my weekend in a nutshell. Thanks for stopping by.









1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! You are a fast piecer!!! You finish more quilts!!! Of course I could probably get more quilts done myself ... If only I wasn't so easily distracted by my mixed media studio next to my quilt studio.... Lololol!!!! The quilts look great.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.