Saturday, January 5, 2013

So late! More scrapolator blocks

Gosh, I'm really late with my blogpost for Friday, so this will be brief.

I finished 10 more scrapolator blocks. I added a close-up because I think the funky flamingo head at the center is so funny!
These blocks are so much fun to make, and are certainly (finally) making a dent in my stash. It's almost time to start working on the border blocks. Soon, soon.

That's it for today: I need to go do something I can post for Saturday (today). I'll have to cook again tomorrow - finally finished all the yummy leftovers. I love to cook, but also like to cook once then eat multiple days. I suspect more OMG Applesauce will be on the menu as long as apples are in season.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I suppose you're really attached to that Flamingo block, huh? LOL - lookin' great sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.