Friday, October 18, 2013

Weekend Retreat Day 2

Yea, I sorta missed day 1, but so it goes.

My guild is at Epworth By the Sea in St. Simons Island, GA. 






 I packed some tumbler quilts to work on while I'm here.  I lay out these quilts at home on the design wall then stack the rows for easy sewing when I'm with a group.  Funny thing about the first one ... 

....I got to row 8 and saw that I had forgotten to stack the main color! Whoops! So, put that one aside till I get back home.  But being one to never leave home without waaaay too many projects, I started the second tumbler.  


I got the top finished just in time to call it a day. Lots of good friendship with fellow quilters in a beautiful "old south" environment. What a way to spend a weekend!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.