Sunday, October 14, 2012

Aimless writing

How remiss I have been in posting! Not because I'm bored with blogging - I was just bored with what I was blogging about. (OK, not the travel part. But I didn't do ANY posts about my trip to Paris and Florence ... what the hey?)

Anyway I've been thinking about the blog a LOT and it's going to go through a metamorphosis. I'm not quite sure what it will turn into yet, but it's going to be different. I DO miss blogging, and I do want a place for keeping track of what I get done. It won't be any more informative than in the past (as far as "how to": I don't do that), but it will at least be a place for me to journal what I've done.

I seem to be settling into some kind of retirement routine, which is necessary. An unending sense of no direction isn't healthy. I also think the wanderlust has quelled a bit since the Europe trip; I'm ready to stay home for awhile (or at least not take off on a 6-month trip like I was seriously planning for). Who knows? We'll see what tomorrow brings, but I'm quite pleased to be settling in. For now.

Walking continues - 7 miles a day (most days). I've met so many people (fellow walkers)! It's great to see familiar faces each day and get to know them. I'm also thinking I'll join a book club. I miss reading. As always, there's so much to do and not nearly enough hours! Sure beats being bored, though.

I wonder what the day will bring?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.