Tuesday, October 11, 2011

13 Weeks - Update

What a lazy (non)blogger I've been lately!  But not lazy around here, believe me! After I pushed the reset button on October 1, I really got my move on.  Another pound gone, a finish ...



... and a b-u-n-c-h of stuff out of the house!

My bro' Rick was surprised to find some of my quilt herd on his doorstep :-).  It's soo fun to send quilts when people aren't expecting them!  Another box went to the Basics group in NYC, and the bags went to Goodwill.

The scarf above was made from some "yarn" I got at Quiltfest a couple of weeks ago.  I loved the samples, the process looked simple enough (heck, I'm a knitter!!), so I bought a whole bunch (never buy just one!) .... and I bet the scarf/boa above is the only one I'll make. Yeegads that stuff is awful to work with!!!!  No rave reviews here!

We got drenched by a 7-day nor'easter that finally ended yesterday; I didn't walk for 4 days in a row and my feet are sure feeling the pain after walking again today! I did get up to 6 miles but my poor tootsies feel like I did 60 today.  But it sure did feel good to be out moving again.

I've been up to lots of stuff this week, too.  More on that on Sunday.  Till then ...

....thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.