Wednesday, September 14, 2011

13 Weeks of Autumn - Week 2

Hmm. I'm finding it very hard to start anything; I've been focused on "finishing" this week. Yes, that means I didn't try any new techniques - but I finished a lot of stuff!  I also had a lot of "accomplishments" (that vague word!) - mostly revolving around getting crap out of the garage.  Tomorrow is garbage day; I think the garbage dude is gonna hate me!  That's even after I freecycled a whole bunch of stuff (for the uninitiated - see freecycle.org).


The pounds continue to come off - hooray! The goal of only 1 pound a week has made the journey seem attainable rather than a struggle; I'll keep on this way for awhile.  The walks are much easier now that it's a tad bit cooler in the mornings. Walk on!


Not much to say this week, but wanted to do the check-in.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.