Monday, February 9, 2015

Busy-ness



Updates from the past week.

While attending a quilting retreat at beautiful Camp Blanding, 

I managed to get a lot of piecing done, leaving just the border work needed to get a bunch of projects done.

Special request top for my niece - Jacksonville Jaguars fabric. Ready for the quilters 


Cute little wedgie top sold as soon as I put it on Instagram, so I get to count it as a "finish". 



Finished quilt. Simple checkerboard pattern using Eclectic Elements (Tim Holtz). See Redpepperquilts.com for the tutorial.



Another top from fabric I've had for awhile.  Ready for the quilters.


Spectacular light on my walk this morning. This tree filtered it beautifully.



1 comment:

  1. Wowser, you were busy and with some very fun quilts. Good job!! XX

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.