Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Back Home and Settled in

Vacations are great, but it is always good to get back home. I was away for 18 days: I couldn't wait to get inside, hug my sewing machine, and pet my fabric. 

Not a lot got done, though. I got the "two-sies" made for the checkerboard quilt.

(And maybe a little wine to go along with the process.)

I went to the Monday sewing group and worked on a binding. The quilters had another 4 quilts ready for me, so I'm waaaaay back-logged on bindings again. I think I have 8 waiting. Oh well! At least I'm getting quilts made.

All my goodies from the trip arrived yesterday. Yay, fabric! It was fun open all the boxes (4 boxes and an envelope) and rediscover the goodies I'd found at PIQF.  Hopefully I'll get in lots of sewing time over the next few weeks. I don't have any Christmas (sewing) commitments; I just want to play with fabric. We'll see!

Meanwhile, back to the gym, the reasonable eating, and less spending. Reality. Sigh.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.