Yep, I've been away. No excuses. No fanfare. Just updates.
I made this quilt, which needed 59 2 1/2" strips:
I had strips left over, so made this one, which called for 20 strips. I used one of the Peppered Cottons for the background:
I used these two patterns:
I had two quilts that I had cut out a while ago from this pattern:
I had finished the first top a few weeks ago, and put the second one together tonight. It was already cut so doesn't count against my "no duplicates" challenge. Here are the tops:
On the design wall, the second one looked better, but looking through the camera's eye, I think the first one works a lot better. Tip if you make this one: use fabrics that mush together rather than having a strong contrast.
My current project is from the pattern Fat Quarter Fun using 30s fabrics. Forgot to take pics of the in-process blocks so I'll post them next time. Life is getting back to some sense of routine, so hopefully I'll be posting more often. Thanks so much for stopping by!