Wednesday, May 15, 2013

And away I go

I'm at the airport (JAX), heading out on the first leg of my trip. First destination - Portland OR ( with stops in Atlanta and Salt Lake City.) Two new states for met today; Utah and Oregon. (Does a layover count as having "visited" a state?) I figured this was a good time to start blogging again since I've been so neglectful of this poor blog.

I'm headed to spring Quilt Market to see what's happening in the quilt world. Now that I've decided to do some more teaching, I need to stay up with what's hot and what's not. It should be fun and informative, so look for more posts in the next few days.

I leave Market on Monday, then head south for another visit to California. A short one, but California nevertheless. I've fallen in love with the Golden State. Stay tuned for upcoming adventures!

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.