Sunday, June 30, 2024

Sunday's Stuff

 I spent the majority of the day longarming a customer quilt. I did, though, fit in one more Checkerboard block before collapsing for the day.

I've had this idea to make a Checkboard quilt from my left-over (Jen Kingwell) Lollies fabrics, but when the green Lollies were released, well, that was what I was going to do with THAT bundle! I found the perfect green for the background and got to work.

I've been making these blocks for a few months now (a filler project), and now I have 21 of them.  I'll need 25 total for an 82" square quilt.  I like it a lot, and still want to use my other Lollie leftovers to make a second one.

No I didn't cut all these 2 1/2" squares (although that would be a piece of cake with the Stripology ruler). I used 1/2 WOF strips of the Lollies and the background, sewed those together then subcut into 2 1/2" seqments.

Anyway - here's the Green Lollie block:



Just 4 more to go!

Stay friendly!

Smooches.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.