Saturday, June 29, 2024

Some recent stuff

I need some eye candy here, so I may as well post some of the quilts I’ve been doing.  This is “What’s for Dinner?” (Totally self explanatory). It started with the Potato Chip Block, and just grew from there. No pattern, just made it up as I went. I’ve been collecting food fabrics for many years, and I’ve made a number of food quilts in the past. This was a good opportunity to use even more of the foodies laying around in my stash.

What I discovered along the way:

The Potato Chip blocks don't look good next to each other.

Sashing helped.

Adding the 4-patches helped even more.

The quilt is 92" square, so I haven't had a chance to take a full-frontal photo yet (and I take terrible photos!)

Enjoy!

Stay friendly!

Smooches! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback, and hearing from you about life in general. Leave a comment when you can. Thanks so much for taking your time to read my blog.